General — TransplantLyfe

General

Podcast Alert!

JeanmarieTransplant Patient
March 14, 2024 in General

Here at TransplantLyfe, we have been working very hard behind the scenes to launch our first transplant-focused podcast. Our first episode is now live! I attached the link below. It is also under our education tab under blog/podcast option.

Alisha sits down with LaVise to discuss how she never lost hope even when life looked dim. Lavise received a kidney transplant in March 2023. She has faced many challenges throughout her journey. In 2023 she was told she wasn’t going to live to see 2024. It's 2024 and she is thriving! Listen to her incredible story about how she persevered through the challenges and never gave up. 

Please take a listen. And let me know what you think. For me, LaVise is one of the most inspiring people I know.

Blog — TransplantLyfe

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• TServoldTransplant Patient

Love this! I listened to it twice. What a great story to tell. I am so glad that Alisha and LaVise were able to connect and share this inspiring journey.

March 14, 2024
  • MaryRTransplant Patient

Loved LaVise's story. Her spirit and tenaciousness shows just how "stubbornness" can pay off. I didn't give up either: being older and hard to match didn't stop me. Attitude helps us all achieve our goals!!

congrats LaVise!!!

March 14, 2024
  • SDevenTransplant Patient

That was awesome! I found myself crying right along with the two of you in the best way possible. Hope is a beautiful thing. Thank you, LaVise for bravely and courageously, sharing your story, and for continuing to fight.

March 16, 2024