General — TransplantLyfe

General

Support Group Playlist

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
April 25, 2024 in General

If you were at support groups last night (if you weren't you missed out because it was such a good one!) we began with a song. As promised, I'm taking requests for our next group so drop your intro song recommendations below and I'll add them to our playlist!

Our next song will be something canadian for @ChurchTw721, who sent us off with the most amazing speech that I wish I would have written down because it was so good!

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient

We were really sent off with a special message from @ChurchTw721 to keep us inspired all week! I am always inspired by each support group. Thank you for hosting!

Well, I am a Swiftie. So my request is a Taylor Swift song! 😊

April 25, 2024
  • GarciaChauTransplant Patient

😩 I was unable to log into the meeting. Bummer. Don't know what the musical vibe is, but "Glorious" by Mackelmore was on repeat for me in the hospital after my transplant.

April 25, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

Once again I missed it!! So much going on right now in my life. 🥺

April 26, 2024
  • Ldybug97Transplant Patient

Since @Jeanmarie is a Swifty @AliEm14 lets do Shake It Off

@Deb Don’t worry we play your song when you’re able to join us

April 26, 2024
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@Deb @GarciaChau next time! You can find all the upcoming occurrences of our support group under the education tab on the top in the support group section. Email reminders are sent out the day of, and if you have any issues you can always reach out to me directly

@Jeanmarie @Ldybug97 I’m adding shake it off by Taylor Swift to the playlist. I expect you both to join me this time!

April 26, 2024