General — TransplantLyfe

General

1 - 17 of 17 Replies

• Ldybug97Transplant Patient

@Marc212 I have been saying this to people I know. After a week I started noticing things and changes in me. Very Interesting article

May 18, 2024
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I 100% believe this. I’ve heard so many scientifically minded people discredit it because it hasn’t been able to be traced or broken down into why it makes sense, but I’ve heard too many stories from transplant recipients, and my own experience, to not believe it.

cellular memory is real. I personally think if we operate solely on science and quantifiable evidence, we lose a lot of the magic and embodied connection that makes transplant so incredible

May 20, 2024
  • Marc212Transplant Patient

Every time I read something on the matter I recall a television show in the aughts called, "Mysterious Ways." There was an episode of the series entitled Ties That Bind; it brought a fascination to the whole topic when I began my journey in this way. All in all, the intricacies of life never cease to amaze.

May 20, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

Well now this has me reflecting back to me before and me after transplant and I don’t think I’ve been any different except I eat sweets all the time!!! Mmmm this is a good one!!

May 21, 2024
  • KevRTransplant Patient

My biggest change I seen in another thread here, I used to be someone who could take the cold, now I detest it. It almost actually hurts when I’m out in it. Crazy. I used to wear shorts through a good part of the fall. I don’t see that happening anymore.

May 27, 2024
  • KevRTransplant Patient

@Marc212, beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

June 2, 2024
  • Marc212Transplant Patient

@KevR A story of love & hope always helps the journey. Thanks for the comment. I hope you have a wonderful week!

June 2, 2024
  • KevRTransplant Patient

Right back at you, @Marc212

June 4, 2024
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Marc212, Amazing I could not believe when I watched it on the news. 😊

June 30, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

This could really open the door to even more being able to receive life saving organs. Miracles happen every day!

June 30, 2024

That definitely touches the heart.. Bless him.

August 12, 2024
  • Alexc1972Transplant Patient

My experience with personal changes is the same as Deb's with sweets. I didn't like sweets at all, I never kept sweet stuff at home, and now, all I want to eat is sweet stuff (particularly chocolate)

It sounds crazy, but I talk to my new liver as if it is a friend by my side, and sometimes I say, please, enough chocolate :-)

August 14, 2024

Marc212 💕💕❤️ very touching story,

September 7, 2024