General — TransplantLyfe

General

When was the last time you watered yourself?

fern22Transplant Patient
July 11, 2024 in General

I recently got back home from the beach. However, this specific place has held me in many phases of life. The ocean here has met my fullest depths. I feel connected to this beach, this island, so much that I wouldn’t hesitate getting its coordinates of its small sliver of land tattooed on me.

This summer, 2024, has been the first time I’ve been able to immerse my body into water. To feel weightless again. For the sea to hold me. To play in the pool with the kiddos.

The element of the kidneys is water. 🌊 It was a Cancer New Moon. 🌚 ♋️ I cried to the ocean for 2 hours - fully surrendering to the flow of energy that needed to be felt and released.

When was the last time you watered yourself?

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• fern22Transplant Patient
    July 11, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

Fern22 Your thoughts, your words and your pictures are so beautiful. I need to do more soul searching and look for my inner peace. Thank you for sharing!!

July 11, 2024
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I second that - your imagery is beautiful @fern22!

Last summer I went to Vancouver and had a similar ceremony in the sea. This year I'm heading to the mountains (which I actually do have tattooed on me). Something about nature just soothes my soul. It's always been a healing place for me, and really puts everything into perspective. I get the gift of being alive in such a big, magical world

July 11, 2024