General — TransplantLyfe

General

Bella Brave

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
July 15, 2024 in General

I want to tell you about my friend Bella. If you've been here for a while, or if you are active on social media, you've probably seen Bella and her mom, Kyla. They've been part of our community since before Bella got her transplant, we've followed them through Bella's bowel transplant journey, and you'll find them featured on our blogs and webinars.

Bella was also a TikTok sensation, and spread hope to thousands through her account Bella Brave.

Bella died on July 14 after complications from a viral infection.

To know Bella was to love her, and I know so many of us were touched by her bravery and joy. Please send your love and support to Bella's family during this time.

It's always devastating to have a loss in our community. We hope together, and we hurt together. It hits home for a lot of us - those of us who knew Bella personally and those of us who just knew her through her videos. If you need someone to talk to, please reach out. Lets lean on one another

https://people.com/tiktok-star-bella-brave-dead-at-10-8677881

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Thank you for posting such a beautiful tribute to Bella. She will be missed. All of us transplant recipients can learn from Bella's story. She was so incredibly brave and strong. Her light will forever shine in our hearts!

July 15, 2024
  • Marc212Transplant Patient

Such a beautiful soul. May her memories be a blessing.🕯️ Thanks for sharing her story.

July 15, 2024
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Such inspiration to so many..🙏🏻🙏🏻 to her family❤️

July 15, 2024
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

Wow, Bella, and her momma, are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing @AliEm14. I hadn't come across Bella on social media, but I remembered her webinar here. (Which I am sharing in case anyone else wants to find out more about Bella like I did. ) https://transplantlyfe.com/education/webinars/parenting-a-child-with-a-transplant-with-kyla-and-bella-thomson

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be inspired by Bella. May we all have her spirit and passion.

July 18, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

I followed Bella’s story for a while and I immediately fell in love with her and family and her inspirational story. Broke my heart to hear of her passing but to know she touched the lives of so many is a comforting thought.

July 18, 2024