General — TransplantLyfe

General

Summer 2024

Ldybug97Transplant Patient
July 19, 2024 in General

Did you go anywhere or do anything exciting this Summer?

This is the first Summer in 8 years that I have been able to participate in activities with minimal limitations. I am getting ready to travel to North Carolina in a few weeks to visit my childhood friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

This summer has been fairly chill for me. We're heading to our cabin in the rockies in August, where I've been every summer since I was born, and we'll be celebrating my transplant anniversary there. Between the heat and the wildfire smoke here, we haven't been able to get out and do much. But I'm also not a summer girl anyway. Give me fall, pumpkin spice and spooky season and I'l be a happy camper.

July 22, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

It’s been the hottest summer I’ve ever experienced but I’m feeling good and have been able to do things outside and travel just a bit. AliEm14 I’m with you loving fall and everything about it!! Can’t wait!! I have visited my dermatologist and had to return to MOHS surgery but all is well for now. I see my transplant doctor in August, just a few weeks!! So not an exciting summer but a good peaceful one. Enjoy your trips ladies!!

July 22, 2024
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Deb so glad for good news from the Derm. i am so glad you got that behind you. It been so hot every where, miserable summer for sure, had a trip to Fl and it was hot there to . Like you all I am so ready for fall. I have a lot of Drs. appt. so my summer has been not so exciting. I am still getting out trying to walk my 🐶 pup, when it’s to hot I have been walking indoors.

AliEm I love the mountains so much and staying in a cabin is one my favorite things to do. enjoy.. we try to rent a cabin in Mentone Al when we can.

I hope everyone is doing well!

July 22, 2024