General — TransplantLyfe

General

Food choices end of summer

KarinExpert
Transplant Patient
August 21, 2024 in General

Are you feeling tired of salads and cold foods? I saw myself switching my daily kefir and fruit for lunch into egg bites and a Swedish cracker w cream cheese! Def a move toward fall )

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• DebTransplant Patient

I can never get enough watermelon but yes I’m do crave some comfort food this time of year.

August 21, 2024
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

I had a small bowl of pumpkin soup for lunch today. I was fighting a headache and just needed something comforting. Even on hot days I find a warm beverage or food provides me comfort. Certainly helped today.

August 22, 2024
  • KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

I so agree @TServold - soup is always welcome!! And toast w butter

August 22, 2024
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

It's still so hot in San Diego. I am longing for some comfort foods. I love soups and plant-based chili's. I can't wait for the cooler weather.

August 22, 2024
  • Ldybug97Transplant Patient

@TServold I could use some soup right now. It’s cold in New Jersey. I I think Fall was trying to make a early appearance. Thankfully, it’ll be warm tomorrow. I’d love the fact that I can enjoy a bowl of soup now without the limitations of fluid restrictions that I had while I was on Dialysis. @Deb I love watermelon. I’m trying to see how many times I can get it before it’s out of season.

August 23, 2024