General — TransplantLyfe

General

Highlight from my daily walks

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
September 6, 2024 in General

Saw this little guy on my walk this morning! Having the accountability of the fitness challenge here on transplantlyfe has definitely been a motivator for me to get my steps in. This morning I went for a walk around my small town. The air was that beginning of fall crisp, the Canadian geese were flying south for the winter and I stumbled upon this baby deer. He's been on his own around here lately (We think something happened to his mama as he's still really little) but I found him munching on some good snacks.

Tagged:

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• TServoldTransplant Patient

Love that!!

I spent the day setting up for a fundraiser cycling event that is tomorrow. Up and down stairs; up and down ladders to hang decorations; carrying lots of boxes; signing routes. I'm pooped this evening!

Tomorrow I am riding 10 miles!

September 7, 2024
  • Workgirl1982Transplant Patient

yesterday i walk twice around my block with my aid when I FINISH WALKING I CAME BACK HOME AND REST OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE AND THEN I WATERING MYPLANT FRONT AND BACK .

September 7, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

I’ve had a great week getting outside more and enjoying the cooler temperatures. My husband and I do woodcrafts so I’ve been in and out of his workshop getting supplies and even running the saw some. Building pumpkins and black cats for friends. Also increased my walking with our dog. Today we cleaned my building and got my outside fall decorations out and that required climbing the ladder. I do feel pretty good. I’m so thankful for the encouragement from everyone. 💚

September 7, 2024