General — TransplantLyfe

General

Patient Conference

JeanmarieTransplant Patient
September 9, 2024 in General

Hi Transplant friends! We have a patient conference on October 4 at NYU Langone Health, NY. Many of us you see on the forum daily will be there! It would be amazing to meet many of you in person. I will be giving a 20-minute presentation about the 20+ years of my transplant journey. Let me know if you have any questions.

Register here: Empowering Lives: State of Transplantation — TransplantLyfe

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• Berriosa1234Transplant Patient

Exciting to participate in this wonderful conference!

September 10, 2024
  • MBalikerTransplant Patient

I am excited to attend the conference virtually.

September 17, 2024
  • KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

I am so excited to listen to all these experts including our opening speaker @Jeanmarie !!!

September 18, 2024
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I'm so excited for this! My first time in New York, my first international flight post transplant and I get to hang out with so many of my transplant friends! I can't wait to connect with so many of you I've only seen over zoom in person at our patient lunch, and to share my love for mind body connection with all of you during the afternoon session

September 18, 2024
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

I am truly excited to hear from Physicians and hear their perspective and have them share about advancements in medicine, and all about the process; plus the bonus of MEETING all of you, face-to-face. I am a hugger, but only if you are too. I know as a transplant patient hugging someone can be a bit invasive.

September 18, 2024