Kidney — TransplantLyfe

Kidney

My New Nulojix Infusion Facility

swigganTransplant Patient
October 19, 2024 in Kidney

Hello Everyone,

A few days ago I indicated the issues I was having obtaining my Balatecept Infusion after my Insurance switched to an in network facility. Conversely, I was able to receive the Infusion 4 days after my due date. Hackensack had me on Envarsus until my treatment got setup at the new facility.

Unfortunately, I had to contact the VP of Marketing and Sales for VIVO Infusion in Jacksonville FL, to get the ball rolling. If I didn't go over their heads, I would not have received the Infusion as quickly as I did. The VP for VIVO called me and apologized personally, she was transparent, and indicated that someone forgot to order the medication, which led to the long delay.

Nevertheless, it all worked out, the new facility was great, fancy, clean, and the nurses were very professional. It was frustrating, but my patience paid off.

Tagged:

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

• KevRTransplant Patient

This should never have happened. I am so glad that it eventually worked out but the stress put upon you can’t be measured. @swiggan, sorry this kind of stress was put upon you.

October 20, 2024
  • swigganTransplant Patient

@KevR I agree, I don't understand why they told me they ordered the medication when they knew they didn't. And they stopped taking my calls because they knew they messed up. I had to do some research to get the contact info for the VP, such a nice lady, and she told me if it was her she would've been so upset. She didn't understand why I was so calm; I should not have to go that far over their heads to get them to do the right thing.

October 20, 2024