General — TransplantLyfe

General

Patient driven fashion businesses

KarinExpert
Transplant Patient
March 24, 2021 in General

I really love supporting fellow entrepreneurs- especially those with a bigger cause than just selling clothing and accessories.

what are some of your top ones??

I just got a great t shirt from schizophrenic.nyc and she has a number of other cool things!

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient

I follow a gal on Instagram that makes medical ID jewelry. Its really cute stuff. I haven't purchased anything yet. But always tempted 😳

March 25, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I love this! I’m always looking for new transplant gear. my favourite shop so far is transplant and chill on Etsy. I’d love to hear other peoples faves

March 25, 2021
  • bhameisterTransplant Patient

I found a small business run by two amazing women (who draw everything they sell) out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Their business is called Artery Ink. They have all sorts of shirts, art prints, greeting cards, stickers, coloring books, masks, and now even a subscription box. They spread body positivity and education through art. They all sorts of shirts with organs and other images (even for hospital departments) on them and you can even get a transplant shirt with with your organ on it. They are doing a pre order currently for transplant awareness.

Along the lines of Medical ID's, I got one through my hospital after my transplant, but it was way to big and couldn't be adjusted. I did my research and found that Road ID makes medical bracelets that all your important information can be put on. I don't leave the house without mine on. And you can even change the band when you want a different color.

I am always open to supporting other small business with transplant gear and learning about them.

March 25, 2021