General — TransplantLyfe

General

Let me hear what you're working on!

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
Updated May 29, 2021 in General

I want to hear what projects you're working on. I know so many of us are involved in different projects in various aspects of transplant and chronic illness care, and I want to hear all about them. Let's hype each other up!

Me? I just launched phase 1 of Emerald Embodiment Coaching, which is specifically for people with chronic illnesses or who are going through huge life adjustments in and around their bodies. I'll be continuing to launch programs throughout the year and while it feels so scary I'm really excited. (If you're curious, my website is alishaemerald.com)

Tagged:

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

• brookegurradExpert
    Transplant Patient

This is such a good idea! I love hearing what everyone is up to.

I'm building The Bonus Years, an online community my husband and I created to help people "find hope in the hard." Named after the bonus years I've received post- transplant, I am in the middle of writing my transplant story.

We have a bi-monthly podcast called The Bonus Years Podcast and it's a really fun way that my husband and I discuss life with a little humor mixed in.

May 3, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@JimGleason_TRIO i love that that’s what you’re working on. It’s a part of transplant living I didn’t even know existed until after my transplant.

May 3, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@brookegurrad i love what you’re doing with the bonus years! Your story is helpful to so many people, like me, and I can’t wait to read that book when it’s done!

May 3, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

It’s so awesome to see what path people take post transplant. Currently I’m still working on my podcast Unfiltered Survivors with my best friend and stroke survivor Kelly.

May 3, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

In a meeting yesterday with AnnMarie we talked about collaboration. We all have such different platforms and audiences. If any of you want to collaborate I'd love to work with you. Let's use this platform to make connections and build each other up! We are stronger together

May 25, 2021