General — TransplantLyfe

General

Favorite bday things?

KarinTransplant Patient
July 8, 2021 in General

Mine are being w family and friends, enjoying a great meal and laughing out loud!

1 - 6 of 6 Other Answers

• DebTransplant Patient

Love these pictures. You can feel the happiness in each of you and I can hear little giggles too.

July 8, 2021
  • SigEpSinfonian98Transplant Patient

Lovely! I like to celebrate my birthday with lots and lots of love and laughter. And good food

July 8, 2021
  • AliEm14Transplant Patient

I love these photos so much. the second one looks like something out of a vintage magazine. I'm a huge birthday person. Hair done, nails done, i'll wear a crown all day, go out for dinner, wear something fancy. I go all in. I try to convince people i should get a birthday week but so far that hasn't worked so well

July 8, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

Adorable photos! I love a good birthday celebration. I like some good food, people I love and lots of cake.

July 9, 2021
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Every birthday I take myself somewhere on an adventure to a place I have never been before. Either a big fun vacation or somewhere close by where I have not explored before. Sometimes I plan it with lots of friends or just one close friend. Usually it is an outdoor adventure. This year I didn't go anywhere far because of Covid. Rented an Air bnb near Joshua Tree. The year before I went to Seattle. Year before that a family trip to Disney World. Not sure where this next birthday.

July 19, 2021
  • JimGleason_TRIOTransplant Patient

Great idea, celebrating each year of life with something special like those past adventures. My wife, Pam (donor mother who donated her son's organs when he was killed on his bike), and I are going to Portland, OR. for the early September ITNS (International Transplant Nurses Society) annual meeting to do an in-person presentation about TRIO's Post-transplant Cancer website resource and enjoy a vacation there as our own special event this year. With new knee replacement (and a few hips too), we are so much better able to physically enjoy that travel adventure.

July 19, 2021