General — TransplantLyfe

General

Favorite bday things?

KarinExpert
Transplant Patient
July 8, 2021 in General

Mine are being w family and friends, enjoying a great meal and laughing out loud!

1 - 6 of 6 Other Answers

• DebTransplant Patient

Love these pictures. You can feel the happiness in each of you and I can hear little giggles too.

July 8, 2021
  • SigEpSinfonian98Transplant Patient

Lovely! I like to celebrate my birthday with lots and lots of love and laughter. And good food

July 8, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I love these photos so much. the second one looks like something out of a vintage magazine. I'm a huge birthday person. Hair done, nails done, i'll wear a crown all day, go out for dinner, wear something fancy. I go all in. I try to convince people i should get a birthday week but so far that hasn't worked so well

July 8, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

Adorable photos! I love a good birthday celebration. I like some good food, people I love and lots of cake.

July 9, 2021
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Every birthday I take myself somewhere on an adventure to a place I have never been before. Either a big fun vacation or somewhere close by where I have not explored before. Sometimes I plan it with lots of friends or just one close friend. Usually it is an outdoor adventure. This year I didn't go anywhere far because of Covid. Rented an Air bnb near Joshua Tree. The year before I went to Seattle. Year before that a family trip to Disney World. Not sure where this next birthday.

July 19, 2021