General — TransplantLyfe

General

Transplantlyfe playlist

AliEm14Transplant Patient
July 15, 2021 in General

Songs that got you through transplant? Share 'em here! I'm curating a transplantlyfe playlist and would love to know what you'd add. Here's mine!(Once I get all your suggestions I'll share the link to the spotify playlist)

Alive by Daughtry

I am here by Pink

We remain by Christin Aguilera

Born ready by Zayde Wolf

Unbreakable by Kelly Clarkson

Healing by Riley Clemmons

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• jg_fourdotsTransplant Patient

Freedom by Beyonce. Never Enough by Loren Allred. Glorious by Macklemore. Turn down for what by Lil Jon. Girl on Fire Alicia Keys. The song that got me out of bed after surgery.... Welcome by Beyonce.

July 15, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

You Say - Lauren Daigle / Fight Song - Rachel Platten / This is Me - The Greatest Showman / The Greatest - Sia / I Lived - OneRepublic

July 16, 2021
  • JimGleason_TRIOTransplant Patient

In the days/weeks following my heart transplant back in 1994, I got inspiration and joy from the Kenny Loggins song 'The Last Unicorn' which has as its repeated refrain: "I'm alive, I'm ALIVE!..." I would sing it out loud each day as I was recovering at home, celebrating the fact that I was indeed ALIVE! What joy I felt in singing along very loud that refrain!!! It remains my all-time favorite even as I recall those days so many years ago, singing at the top of my lungs...

July 16, 2021
  • AliEm14Transplant Patient

@JimGleason_TRIO i love that story! Singing at the top of your lungs is so cathartic!

July 16, 2021
  • AliEm14Transplant Patient

I’m adding all these songs to the playlist!

I also listened to a ton of the soundtrack from the musical 6. Especially the one that went “I’m the queen of the castle, get down you dirty rascals, get down.” Every single physio session that was playing

July 16, 2021