Kidney — TransplantLyfe

Kidney

New Kidney, who dis?

SigEpSinfonian98Transplant Patient
October 29, 2021 in Kidney

I am so many emotions right now! I had my kidney transplant on Tuesday and I am up walking around and I feel (mostly) amazing!!!! Also this whole thing can be incredibly overwhelming. Like I don't even know how to explain it to my friends and family that have been on the outside of this. For now I rejoice at my new kidney, Kee'vonte!! And I also wanted to say that having people like you all that are living this reality daily helped me in leaps and bounds!!! Please, never give up and always reach out if you ever need to be frustrated or sad. Don't let that build up inside of you. Lord knows we have enough toxins in our body!

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

• Howanitz39Transplant Patient

Congratulations on your new kidney transplant and also Happy new Birthday. Keep up the great work. 💚🙏🎉

October 29, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

Oh my gosh congratulations! I love this so much!!! All the best to you and your new kidney!

October 29, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

Wow! Congratulations on your new kidney! I’m so happy for you!

November 1, 2021
  • hazzlerTransplant Patient

Congratulations!

November 3, 2021
  • Transplant314Transplant Patient

Congratulations. I was overwhelmed by the generosity of my donor. The recovery will take some time but each day you will make progress. I found myself on an emotional roller coaster from elation to guilt wondering why someone would be so generous to share their kidney with me.

Be thrilled with your good fortune and pace your recovery.

November 16, 2021
  • mikemTransplant Patient

Congrats! I've had this kidney for a long time, happy to connect. I'm in Philly, so go Eagles! lol

November 16, 2021