General — TransplantLyfe

General

Gratitude lists

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
December 20, 2021 in General

Happy Holidays TransplantLyfe fam!

As the holiday season is here, and I'm finishing up those last minute tasks, I want to take a moment to stop and think about all the things I'm grateful for and how far I've come in the last year. From last year being hospitalized during the holidays, sick and exhausted and isolated, to this year's socially distanced celebrations at home, with family, feeling empowered and thriving with my transplant, so many things have changed.

I am so grateful for each and every one of you, and the things we've done and accomplished together. I can't think of better people to be changing the face of transplant medicine, and we're doing it!

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• DebTransplant Patient

I too feel so blessed to feel so well post transplant. 2 years ago 2 weeks before Christmas I was hospitalized with bleeding varices and was quickly going down hill and I really wasn’t sure I’d see another Christmas ever. But thanks to a gift of life I’m here and I’m enjoying every minute of the holidays. Merry Christmas….. Happy Holidays to my transplant family. Miracles do happen!! BELIEVE

December 20, 2021
  • Free2ride19Care Partner

Happy holidays to everyone, I am happy to hear from you all soon it will be Christmas. Wish you a good celebration.

@free2ride19

December 21, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

Happy Holidays Everyone! I want to wish everyone a safe and wonderful holidays.

I am grateful for my supportive family, my amazing fiancé and the opportunity to spend another Christmas with the people I love.

December 21, 2021