General — TransplantLyfe

General

Taking Care of Yourself While Undergoing A Transplant Webinar

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
August 9, 2022 in General

This Wednesday - August 10 - at 5pm eastern we are hosting a webinar! This one is all about taking care of yourself while undergoing a transplant: complications beyond rejection, risks and how to prepare. It's honestly something I wish I'd heard talked about more prior to my own transplant. A ton of emphasis was put on the surgery and while transplant life was talked about after I'd had a transplant, I was already in the middle of it, disoriented and struggling to comprehend all the information being thrown at me while still in a great degree of post surgical pain.

I'm years out now and I'm still trying to comprehend some days what transplant life is and what it looks like for me! Wherever you are in your journey, I feel like this can be such a beneficial thing to talk about.

So come hang out with us! You can register for the webinar by clicking on the webinars tab at the top of the page. It'll be a great conversation between patients and medical staff that you won't want to miss. And if you can't make it live, RSVP anyway! Registering for the webinar ensures you'll be able to go back and watch the recording.

If you have any questions, drop them below and I can't wait to see you there!

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

• TServoldTransplant Patient

I have enjoyed ALL the webinars I have attended. I am super bummed that I cannot attend this one live, but will watch the recording of it as soon as its posted!

August 9, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

Thanks @AliEm14 .

I plan on attending tomorrow - it's a very relevant topic.

C U in WebinarLandđź‘Ť

August 9, 2022