General — TransplantLyfe

General

Transforming Organ Transplantation Innovation Challenge

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
Updated August 16, 2022 in General

Transforming Organ Transplantation: We are seeking companies with novel and scalable solutions addressing any stage of the patient journey from pre-transplant to post-transplant longer-term management. Examples include, but are not limited to: organ supply, rejection, transplant procedures, comorbidities / side effects, patient education, and dialysis.Prizes will be awarded to two finalists to further grow their companies. The Innovation Award will be presented to a for-profit company and includes $25,000 monetary grant. The Impact Award will be presented to a not-for-profit company and includes $15,000 monetary grant. Use the link below to apply! Applications due August 21, 2022#Transplant #TransplantLyfe #LyfebulbVeloxis22 #LyfebulbInnovation

https://lyfebulb.com/innovation-challenges/challenges/veloxis-pharmaceuticals-innovation-challenge-the-future-of-transplantation/

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

• AnnMarieCare Partner

This is a GREAT opportunity for sure!

August 16, 2022
  • KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

@Srouse - would you mind sharing your experience from the kidney one?

August 16, 2022
  • ShelbycreatesTransplant Patient

This is so cool! How do we find out more about what these companies are doing, even after the challenge? I love that this is another way to improve patients' lives. That's incredible.

August 16, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

@AliEm14 this sounds like a great opportunity for all in this community. Do you happen to know what the approval process is like? Who would be judging/deciding the finalists?

I will certainly share this within my network !

Thanks!

August 17, 2022
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

@Karin do you have information on this?

The judges for the challenge were just announced! They include Dr. Mark Hardy, who you may recognize from our educational series with Columbia, as well as our very own patient advocate @Shelbycreates.

August 17, 2022
  • ShelbycreatesTransplant Patient