General β€” TransplantLyfe

General

Veteran's Day

AnnMarieCare Partner
November 11, 2022 in General

Victor Marinez is a hero, a veteran who served in the U.S. Army as a marine. He retired prematurely due to a chronic condition with his kidney. That's where Kim comes in, a school principal who is also a hero, but for an entirely different reason. #connectingheroeswithheroes @Sharyn Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

• ShelbycreatesTransplant Patient

Happy belated Veteran's Day everyone, especially @Sharyn ! I spent the day celebrating with my Air Force hubby. We love Veteran's Day around here. My daughter sang in an elementary school assembly full of vets and Active Duty members. And having a dad as a retired Army officer, we loved being able to celebrate him too. That video is incredible!

November 14, 2022
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

God Bless each and everyone of our Veterans πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ For fighting for us.

Thank you

November 14, 2022
  • SharynDonor

Thanks Shelby! DOVE celebrated Veterans Day by marching in the NYC Veterans Day Parade. It was rainy and cold but we all felt warm inside! We got to say thank you to our Veterans and raise awareness about organ donation. We were fortunate to have Scott Wohl from LiveOn NY join as well!

November 14, 2022

@Sharyn that looks amazing! Way to go.

November 16, 2022
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

@Sharyn - salute to DOVE! Doing wonderful things with/for National HEROES! πŸ‘

November 21, 2022
  • I’m late to the game here but this is fantastic! I also love recognition where it is deserved and a feel good story is great too. Thanks for sharing this with us.

December 8, 2022

You should check out the AMA with did with @Sharyn She has a non-profit called DOVE that helps match up donors for military vets. I've met her in person and she's absolutely incredible.

December 8, 2022