General — TransplantLyfe

General

Happy Holidays

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
December 25, 2022 in General

Whatever you celebrate, we hope you’re having a great time celebrating with loved ones.

I’m so grateful for you, my TransplantLyfe fam. Wishing you all health and happiness this holiday season and in 2023

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• WarriorLady61Care Partner

Happy holidays to you too! This year the holidays are definitely a special one. My mother finally got discharged from rehab after her liver and kidney transplant .. although it has not been an easy transition for myself especially as a caregiver, I am super thankful that she was able to be here with my family and I. 🥹

December 25, 2022
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Happy happy for u and your family, I know u have been thru so much. 2023 will be a uphill🎄☃️💚🎅🏻 so glad u home let the healing begin..

December 25, 2022
  • DebTransplant Patient

Happy Holidays to all. To those of you who have been through the transplant journey , congratulations!!! To those of you waiting, be patient and know it’s going to happen. Peace and love to all!!!

December 26, 2022
  • I feel like once you've entered this community you don't take holidays for granted like others do. Each has great meaning and importance. At least they do to me! Thank you so much for wishing us all happy holidays. I hope you've had the merriest time this holiday season as well!

December 28, 2022
  • montrealTransplant Patient

Everyday is a holiday and every meal a feast. Eat wisely and long live.

I'm glad you mentioned it. Happy Holidays and to a New Year, may it be full of adventure and wonderments. Now I just have to make it to the next one!

December 31, 2022