General — TransplantLyfe

General

Favourite recipes

AliEm14Expert
Transplant Patient
March 31, 2023 in General

I'm in need of some more meal and snack ideas to add to the rotation. I struggle with hitting my target for calorie intake per day, and with going to the gym pretty regularly I know it's important for me to make sure I'm also eating enough. With my latest abdominal surgery and the insane amount of scarring going on, I'm also finding I get full really fast or can't tolerate high volumes of food.

Right now I've been trying to focus on things like higher calorie smoothies with lots of protein because they're easy, and can pack a ton of nutrition into a small amount, but I'm looking for ways to spice it up.

What are your favourite recipes, snack ideas or ways to sneak in extra nutrition?

Tagged:

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

• ShelbycreatesTransplant Patient

I like hummus, so I pair that with lots of different veggies. It makes an easy snack. I’ve also got about a billion Pinterest boards with pins I like. Here’s a few to peruse! I also use Plan To Eat and if you get it too you can see all my recipes I’ve saved and we eat all the time. Let me know if you want a link for the Plan to Eat.

enjoy!

April 3, 2023