Lungs — TransplantLyfe

Lungs

Transplant anniversaries

McneilchelseyTransplant Patient
January 5, 2021 in Lungs

Hi everyone,

Today I am celebrating my 3 year double lung transplant anniversary with my husband and doggie. I am so grateful and blessed for these last 3 years that I wouldn’t have had if it weren’t for an amazing and selfless donor and her family. Forever grateful for her and her family and all donors. Does anyone else have any milestones or transplant anniversaries coming up? Please share yours in the comments below. Wishing everyone all the best in happiness and health this year and always! Xo

1 - 12 of 12 Replies

• ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 3 years. Best Wishes!

Back in October I celebrated 17 years since my heart transplant.

January 5, 2021
  • ChefAmandaTransplant Patient

@rimkmr Thank you

January 6, 2021
  • McneilchelseyTransplant Patient

Wow amazing! So happy to hear and see all your huge milestone transplant anniversaries. Thank you all for the lovely messages and for sharing yours as well! Xox

January 6, 2021
  • Kimothy80Transplant Patient

Woo!! Happy belated anniversary! I'll be celebrating 25 years post heart/double lung in June!

January 11, 2021
  • garyklausnerTransplant Patient

I hope everyone that reads these milestones are encouraged and inspired by these success stories. I just celebrated 22 years post double lung transplant and feel blessed every day.

January 21, 2021
  • [Deleted User]Transplant Patient
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    April 5, 2021
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I’m celebrating a year in August. So excited to hit that milestone and be through the first year. Seeing all your high numbers of life lived makes me hopeful

April 5, 2021
  • [Deleted User]Transplant Patient
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    April 5, 2021
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Awesome! Congratulations! January I celebrated 15 years kidney transplant. It is an amazing extra 15 years of beautiful life I have been able to live because of my Dad!

April 14, 2021
  • Cassgirl01Transplant Patient

Congrats!! My 2 year anniversary of my 3rd double lung transplant is coming up in July! Now that’s a tongue twister.

May 10, 2021
  • TinaBaliveTransplant Patient

Congratulations Chelsey on your 3 year lungaversary! Every year is a gift!

I'll be celebrating my 10th heart & double lung transplantversary in October this year!

💖💖

May 14, 2021