General β€” TransplantLyfe

General

I have covid 4 m post transplant

KarinExpert
Transplant Patient
Updated August 20, 2023 in General

So I went to the acute care center tonight, and I have covid but good O2 Sat and lungs show signs of bronchitis but not dangerous covid infiltrates.

Tmrw I will start a three day antibiotic treatment, to treat the bronchitis, and I hope this will pass fast!

The covid test showed a very faint line, so I have probably had this for at least a week which is the time of my respiratory symptoms (silly of me not to test earlier), so no indication for intervention medically.

Anyone else w covid right now???

My transplant was only four months ago, and my drugs are pretty high still, so that might be why I got it and why I still have symptoms a week later…

Tagged:

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

• KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

I will be placed on paxlovid tmrw and taken off prograf a little scary for sure…

August 20, 2023
  • ole_ball_coachTransplant Patient

I too am 4 months post LT and I cant even imagine what you are dealing with physically or mentally. You are in my prayers and I look forward to reading about your recovery.

August 22, 2023
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

@Karin how are you feeling? I've been thinking about you!

August 22, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

@Karin Hi sending πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» that u are feeling better. πŸ’š

August 22, 2023

Ole-ball coach Hi, I am sorry to hear you r w/Covid. I am sending πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» that u get to feeling well soon too. You stayπŸ’ͺ ..

August 22, 2023
  • Berriosa1234Transplant Patient

Hi Karin Hope you are feeling better

August 22, 2023
  • fern22Transplant Patient

Sending healing energy! When I had covid (twice), sinus massages, acupressure mats, and oregano on the soles of my feet helped TREMENDOUSLY! And obviously tons of rest!

August 22, 2023

Hi Fern22, I been so blessed not to have had Covid but your remedy is very good to have.. Thanks stay healthy to😊

August 22, 2023
  • DebTransplant Patient

Karin I am so sorry to hear about you having Covid. Praying that you feel better son and suffer no side effects. Keep us updated!

August 22, 2023