General — TransplantLyfe

General

Living Donation

JeanmarieTransplant Patient
September 8, 2023 in General

I really love this article so I thought I would share. It is important to talk about your story with others. You never know who wants to save you from a life of dialysis. I love inspiring stories.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/06/new-jersey-teacher-lauren-crupi-received-kidney-donation-from-colleague/

Tagged:

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

• AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

So cool! It’s living donor awareness week here in Canada right now, and there are so many campaigns going on to honour living donors. I love seeing people on social media share their living donor medals and raise awareness for more living donor transplants

September 11, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

That is so wonderful😊 it makes you feel so very blessed that there is such goodness still in the world especially for the TP community. LIFE💚🌻

September 11, 2023
  • DebTransplant Patient

Living donors are true hero’s I think!! Don’t get me wrong organ donation is a miracle in itself but to go through a surgery voluntarily just amazes me. I’m constantly sharing things and telling everyone about being a living donor. You can’t say enough about transplantation really. I’m excited to see what lies ahead in the future on transplantation.

September 12, 2023