General — TransplantLyfe

General

Hello

DebTransplant Patient
October 27, 2023 in General

Hello to all. I haven’t heard from any of my transplantlyfe family in a while and I wanted to check in. How is everyone enjoying their fall? For us in Virginia it’s been in the 80s and beautiful and next week they are saying our highs will be in the 50s. Kinda makes me wonder what you all having where you live. I enjoy fall and all of the colors around and getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My favorite 3 months of the year. Hoping all is well with everyone. Stay healthy, happy and wise!!! ❤️

1 - 13 of 13 Replies

• KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

Hi! So sweet of you and I felt the same after posting today / so happy to see your post and connecting - feeling less alone!!

October 28, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Hi Deb, how r your numbers doing after your rejection.

Fall is definitely here in Al. temps will be dropping into the 37’s-40’s getting chilly. You sound so excited about the holidays 😊😊 mine r very quite miss the days of big/Thanksgivings and Christmas.

Thanks for checking in w/us always good to hear from everyone. Stay well..💚😊 HAPPY enjoy every day to the fullest.

October 28, 2023
  • DebTransplant Patient

@Melsamm So good to hear from you!! My last labs were better and I was able to lower my dose of Celcept by 500mg. That made me happy. I repeat in November. We shall see.

I do love the holidays. My family is small but we try to include friends who don’t have family close by to join us on Christmas Eve. We love that, I love to cook, bake and entertain. Take care of yourself!!

October 28, 2023

Deb, that’s the best news, I was able to decrease my prograf from 3/3 to 3/2 still on a 1000mg celcept twice a day, I was 🙏🏻🙏🏻 that it would be more of a decrease but I will take any decrease. Repeat again next month to.🍁

October 28, 2023
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

I'm in Canada so we celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, and already have snow! I miss the autumn season, which seems to go by way too fast in this part of the world. I do love this last little bit of the year, though, and am looking forward to my birthday (which is in November) and Christmas

October 30, 2023
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

Hello everyone! Autumn/Fall is my favorite time of the year too!

October 31, 2023
  • Kidneyguy81Transplant Patient

I’m new to the transplantlyfe forums. But I will do my best by checking in! Feel free to pick my brain with what ever dialysis or kidney transplant questions you may have!

November 8, 2023

Welcome kidneyguy to the forum. We r glad to have u be apart of our TP journey.

November 8, 2023
  • DebTransplant Patient

Welcome to our group. Hope you’re doing well and staying healthy!! If you have any questions just ask away. I’m a liver transplant survivor.

November 8, 2023
  • Kidneyguy81Transplant Patient

Thank you @Melsamm and @Deb, I look forward to our conversations!!

November 8, 2023

Me to😊😊😊😊

November 8, 2023
  • fern22Transplant Patient

Hi all!! I definitely took a step back from engaging on all of the platforms im part of. Transitioning into Fall and as the holidays approach, I needed to regroup, reset, and get grounded. I have been more active in my local community and just getting back to the things I really love to do. Remembering who I AM.

November 14, 2023

Congratulations to that, it is a great feeling to be able to say that, after 3 years I think I am moving forward with life myself.

November 14, 2023