General — TransplantLyfe

General

Meet your Community Manager Webinar

TServoldTransplant Patient
November 29, 2023 in General

Hi Everyone!

Did you know that TransplantLyfe hosts webinars? They include many topics and we have started a new series "Meet Your Community Managers" this Thursday, November 30 I will be meeting with @Karin and introducing myself as a Community Manager. I would love for you all to join us.

Register here: https://transplantlyfe.com/webinars

You can also watch the replay of @Jeanmarie 's introduction here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fwvqIkKzE&feature=youtu.be

Tagged:

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Awesome! I look forward to it tomorrow. I'm all signed up!

November 29, 2023
  • Sdey0522Expert
    Transplant Patient

@Jeanmarie - your story is remarkable!! Thank you for sharing it on the "Meet Your Community Manager Series (webinar).

#ICYMI - please visit TransplantLyfe's YouTube Channel to watch a replay. 👌

November 30, 2023
  • KarinExpert
    Transplant Patient

I look fwd to learning much more about you @TServold !

November 30, 2023
  • MelsammTransplant Patient

Hi Jeanmarie I just listened to your story. Thank you I was so sorry to hear u r going to have to go thru another TP I cannot imagine you sound so positive/strong. I especially could relate to how our friends will be there but as we get better they r not always around. I think that if u look good then u r not having any problems, they do not know what we r feeling in the inside.

I will continue to have u in my 🙏🏻🙏🏻 as u start another journey.

November 30, 2023
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

@TServold Your interview was so amazing! I learned so much from you and your journey. I did not know that much about diabetes. Thank you for sharing all that info. You are an amazing human! So happy to know you.

@Sdey0522 Thank you, Sam! I really appreciate it! I can't wait to watch yours. I know its coming up in a few weeks.

@Melsamm Awww thank you so much for watching! I really appreciate the prayers. That is so kind of you. I know it will take a lot of strength to get through the next phase. Thank you for being a part of this community.

December 1, 2023