General — TransplantLyfe

General

Virtual Fitness Challenge September 1st-30th

Ldybug97Transplant Patient
August 31, 2024 in General

Our first exercise challenge. Post a video or photo of your daily exercise to our TransplantLyfe forum daily to encourage others. It's a great way to connect with others on the forum and meet new transplant buddies.

Check out our friends at ReFit for Life: A World Transplant Games Federation for ideas to help you get started.

1 - 12 of 12 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient
    September 1, 2024
  • Ldybug97Transplant Patient
    September 1, 2024
  • TServoldTransplant Patient

I didn't take any photos today, but I cleaned out two very large garden beds and deconstructed them. It was several (roughly 20) wheelbarrows of dirt that I moved. Needless to say my muscles are sore and I am feeling it!

September 1, 2024
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

@Ldybug97 Wow! Good job!

@TServold Omg! That is definitely getting up and moving! You are a superwoman!

September 2, 2024

@Jeanmarie You did amazing, I need your scenery. @TServold Great job, you are amazing. I could do that in my dreams

September 2, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

You guys are a true inspiration!! It’s been raining here so I decided to put my fall decorations out today which required at least 6 trips up and down steps for me. I don’t do it often snout I will try to do it daily from now on. I also walked the dog in the rain. Haha!! 💚

September 2, 2024

@Deb You did a lot of moving. I can definitely tell you walking up and down the steps six times it’s definitely a workout. Don’t forget to acknowledge that you were carrying things too so that took energy. Also, we are all going at our own pace. Today I’m just doing chair exercises because I wasn’t feeling so well last night before I went to bed. Walking the dog is a workout too so we just want to encourage everyone to have a fitness activity throughout your week.

September 2, 2024
  • dlatchisonTransplant Patient

I went to a spin class yesterday! Forgot to take a photo, but met some new folks and got out of the house!

September 3, 2024
  • lescp3Care Partner

DOG WALKING - aren't these loving little animals the BEST excuse to get outside and move? Great reminder that this counts too!

September 3, 2024

@dlatchison I am so happy you joined a Spin class and what an extra special treat to connect with new people.

@lescp3 The fur babies love it.

September 3, 2024
  • AliEm14Expert
    Transplant Patient

Dog walks are my favourite! (And my puppy’s too!)

i love starting my morning with some static shaking to get the body moving.

September 3, 2024

@AliEm14 We would love to see a video of your work out routine

September 3, 2024