General — TransplantLyfe

General

Lyfe Talks-What If Everything Goes Right?

Ldybug97Transplant Patient
June 14, 2024 in General

There is a new podcast @Jeanmarie talks with Chloe Temtchine ( a Singer/ Songwriter) who received a double lung transplant. It’s a great conversation about their setbacks..Despite the setbacks they explain their to let us understand stand The Power of Hope, We would love to hear your thoughts on their conversation. https://www.transplantlyfe.com/education/blog/lyfetalks

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

• JeanmarieTransplant Patient

I hope you enjoyed this talk. It was so much fun to record.

Chloe has such an inspirational story. She does so much for the transplant community.

June 17, 2024
  • Ldybug97Transplant Patient

@Jeanmarie I really enjoyed this conversation. I understood the journey. I am inspired by you and Chloe. I feel like people often feel once they get a diagnosis and start to face challenges, they don’t always focus on the situation going right. You two ladies are amazing and have amazing testimonies

June 17, 2024
  • DebTransplant Patient

Great discussion ladies. You are both true inspirations. Chloe my biggest fear ever is not being able to breathe, I cannot imagine what you went through. Continued prayers you both stay well and strong!

June 17, 2024
  • JeanmarieTransplant Patient

Thank you Deb for listening. You are the best! Chloe's story is so inspiring. If you have any suggestions for future episodes, let me know.

June 22, 2024