Heart — TransplantLyfe

Heart

Helping Transplant Patients in Northern California

Denise_RTransplant Patient
Updated May 21, 2021 in Heart

Hi Friends,

Last year I started a nonprofit to help other heart transplant patients in Northern California with their post transplant housing costs. We've just launched a fundraiser to support these amazing patients where we've partnered with small businesses who have been adversely affected by the shutdowns associated with Covid. This a way to support not only them, but heart transplant recipients. Below is a flyer with embedded links to all of the small businesses participating.

Thank you so much!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVqDznwMA2yxYZhYZOq-w6Vz6W0j6N4M/view?usp=sharing

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

• Tsutton2015Transplant Patient

tsutton@tsutt

June 14, 2021

Hello Denise, I would love to talk with you about your nonprofit start up and exchange ideas. After my liver transplant I started Ocean Dreams Cancer Healing Center located in Key Largo, Florida. We will be opening the door July 1st. You can find out more at www.cancerhealing.net

Cheers

Terry

June 14, 2021
  • Denise_RTransplant Patient

Hey Terry! I'd love to chat! And congrats on Ocean Dreams! My email is 1heartfelthelp@gmail.com - reach out anytime!

Denise

June 14, 2021

Hello Denise, I just received your message with your email. I will definitely reach out and thank you for helping those in need. A great use of our time and positive energy. Cheers

August 7, 2021